Brand New shot in this last couple of weeks. Here!
FROM ELEGANT TO NAUGHTY
GAME OF THRONES
PLAY ME LIKE A PIANO
RED & BLACK
ADULT DISNEYLAND PRINCESS
YOUR PERSONAL SEXY SECRETARY
Hey there! It’s Hot Ass Hollywood live and in person from the Bunny Ranch!! I really love being here and enjoy meeting incredible men such as yourself! Each and everyday is a wild adventure and I’d love for you to be a part of it!
What man doesn’t fantasize about two HOT women pleasing him at the same time? Air Force Amy and I make a Dynamic Duo!! Hot blondes, amazing breasts and the passion for sex is unbeatable between the two of us!
So you want to join us in all the fun? Let’s make it happen! We are available 24/7 as long as you make an appointment. I know traveling is sometimes hectic, so we will work around your schedule to make sure your trip is more pleasurable than you could ever imagine!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself! I am a California girl head to toe!! Blonde, 36DDD breasts and an Ass that will make you beg for mercy! Curvy is just the right places and full of energy that I use to please you in every way imaginable.
I was in the March 2016 Hustler Magazine
I am currently featured on Scoreland.com with my first set of XXX Videos!
Can you imagine having TWO porn stars by your side?
I love to laugh, I am full of life and I am always up for new experiences. I’m incredibly open minded, a great listener, extremely patient and very compassionate. I like to take my time getting to know each person, and what their wants, needs dreams, fantasies and desires are. It’s a pleasure of MINE to ensure that you leave here feeling 100% happy and satisfied with your Hollywood experience. I want to make YOU feel like a star!
I take pride in being a sexy courtesan, and I am here for your every desire. I look forward to hearing from you- and making your acquaintance
Suffering in a sexless marriage can be lonely and isolating.
Here’s a few ideas:
– Identify the source of the problem: Relationships are multi-faceted. You may be very well matched in many areas but atrophied sexually. Cultural beliefs, past trauma, workaholism, drinking, body image issues can all drive a wedge between you and your spouse. Try to identify the origin of the problem. Resist the urge to hang it all on one of you. Marriages are interdependent—pinpoint what your pattern is together.
– Get a counselor to sort it out: The very act of going to a therapist office and asking for help says “we are committed to making changes.” Find a safe space to sort out your issues.
– Schedule Sex – Don’t Wait for Sexual Arousal: It can be a challenging to let go of the myth that great sex happens spontaneously. Maybe it did before kids, hectic careers and schedules. But now sex needs to be put in your calendar like working out or grocery shopping.
– Lower your standards.:Yes—you read that correctly. Sex with our spouse can be so loaded with expectations of perfection, fulfillment, being the perfectly happy connected married couple. Do you remember having amazing sex with someone you were casually dating? When the stakes are low this can actually free you up to cut loose. Is there a way to capture that abandon with your spouse?
– Explore the forbidden: Can you share your sexual fantasies and erotic life with your spouse? Test the waters. Trying to have politically correct sex kills the erotic charge. I am not suggesting you do anything that goes against your value system—but fantasies are rarely politically correct. I am an ardent feminist—yet I love being a submissive in the bedroom. I don’t want to be dominated at the workplace or in the kitchen! But that’s the point of sexual charge—it’s often surprisingly contrary to our self-perceptions. Can you play with your taboo feelings together?
– Get your sexual needs met elsewhere: Considering that there is a lot of cheating already happening, is it possible to make honest straightforward agreements about sex? Why would you want to take this risk? Taking the pressure off of each other can actually do several positive things. It can remove the inflammation between you. Now there is a choice. This may allow space to rekindle sexual desire. Also, your spouse may surprise you by either changing or by giving you their blessing. You might create an honest arrangement that allows both of you to get what you need. It can be done.
Whatever you do, keep in mind a dearth of sex can happen in the best of marriages. Explore what is possible for you and your spouse—and don’t give up!
Niall Boylan: Multi-Award winning and one of Ireland’s most controversial talk show hosts. Opinions are my own and not my employers . RTs are not endorsement .Mature content ClassicHits 4fm facebook.com/niallboylanatn…
Very heated debate about Legalization of prostitution and the workings of the Bunnyranch. Tough audience in Ireland. Worth a listen