There are several fears that a man may have about getting back in the saddle sexually after a long dry spell or having only one partner for decades. Here are some examples:
- Performance anxiety: After a long period of not having sex or being with only one partner for a long time, a man may worry about his ability to perform sexually, including concerns about erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Fear of rejection: Men may worry about being rejected by a new sexual partner or not being able to attract one in the first place.
- Self-doubt: Men may worry about their attractiveness or sexual desirability after a long period of celibacy or monogamy.
- Lack of confidence: Men may lack confidence in their sexual skills and worry about being able to please a new partner.
- Fear of intimacy: Men may worry about the emotional vulnerability that comes with being sexually intimate with a new partner, especially if they have been in a long-term relationship.
- Health concerns: Men may worry about contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or the risk of unintended pregnancy.
It is important to note that these fears are normal and common, and there are many ways to address them, including seeking support from a therapist or healthcare provider, practicing self-care, and communicating openly with sexual partners.
Have you been ‘out of the game”, on the sidelines, too consumed by work or school or family? Sexless marriage, virgin, sports or other injuries? Busy, intimidated, disenchanted, baffled, disinterested, unhealthy relationships, religious constraints, societal pressures? You name it, there are countless reasons to be sexually/sensually/intimately/socially inactive. But guess what? There are exactly countless of reasons to get back in the game, get in the swing, feel the wonder, the love, the light, the gentleness life has to offer. The kindness the softness of touch and feel and wonder and delight, tantalizing and tingling and tasteful delights. A woman loving on a man and a man showing his desire and wonder and love of the woman form. Let’s get together and explore and wonder and delight in each other’s company. You will not be disappointed, I promise!
It’s time. The time is now. There is no time like the present. I’m not going to be around forever. Now is your chance. Do it now. Let’s get this party started. You do not want to let this pass you by this year. I promise you that.